[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC Data

gm4fam at tiscali.co.uk gm4fam at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 17:23:37 EST 2009

My first ever contest using data modes 'in anger' and what a great
little contest for a first try!

Still haven't got a software contest logging bug fixed so used
Digimaster to record log data - ie after contest finished I went back
to start and transcribed everything into a legible file!  (very risky
cos could have lost all logged QSOs if there was a sudden power cut!).

It was obvious there were high noise levels at some stations - one M0
was 20 over 9 and we still didn't complete.

Great standard of operating - some very quick snappy QSOs made.

One BIG complaint - contest is just too short - ran out of time to
work many many stations hrd on the second mode.

78 scoring contacts - one serial nr not sent at all and three sent
twice (some fine tuning necessary mefinks).

73 Cris
GM4FAM

What Tiscali can do for you - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/services