[UK-CONTEST] Sequence of a typical Contest exchange

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 17:55:29 EST 2009

I should have explain more, I don't own the software, merely a user
(paid upgrade), but the software owner (Dogpark Software) asked for
input, then someone spec'd the contest input fields layout and tab
order. I've got involved trying to be constructive on perhaps a more
usable tab-order etc. And I agree completely with all your comments.

I'd prefer to use Mac software, but I guess you can't beat a specific
contest logger like Minos or SD.
--
The universe is like a safe to which there is a combination. But the
combination is locked up in the safe.