[UK-CONTEST] QRM?

Jiri Culak jiriculak at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 02:30:15 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

Technology is actually in our favour....well, I think. At least on that one.
Policing the band is hard and unwanted, but recording whole 48 hours using
SDR / Skimmer technology
And store it for possible complaints. Maybe if mentioned, "the actors" would
have to decide to fair play or to risk disqualifitacion.

Anyway, there is not big number of them for sure, but usually few of them
will "make your day" so....

73 :)

Jiri