[UK-CONTEST] QRM?

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 05:58:07 EST 2009

Agreed Jiri.  Not sure how useful Skimmer would be at detecting this sort of
activity, but wide-band (IF) recording with SDR is possible, for later
narrow-band playback.  Some big HDD and a public-spirited volunteer are
needed!  As you say, just a statement of intent would help, but needs to
come from the contest organisers.

73, Peter G3LET