[UK-CONTEST] RGSB Station GB7HQ

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 7 23:43:16 PDT 2009

>Steve wrote;

GB7HQ award hunters (or those who just want to help out by working GB7HQ on
all band/modes).

This year as a personal challenge I think I am going to try and work the stations all bands and modes but try and do it in band order - start 160 CW, 160 SSB, 80 CW, etc. But as I will be working most of Saturday and a floor to lay in the shack on Sunday I will be tme restricted.

Chris Colclough
G1VDP  http://www.g1vdp.com  http://www.mc0shl.com  30M digi Group Member #1432
Tel: 024 7673 5940
Mob: 07505 359709