[UK-CONTEST] Beru 2009

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 08:54:26 PDT 2009

 . . and in a quiet moment they were even happy to QSY for me.  Bear in mind
that Steve is located quite far south and  relatively distant UK stations
were probably not too strong on the higher bands.  The operators did say
that they might give priority to DX (if calling at the same time), but I'm
quite sure there was no intention of avoiding UK stations.

73, Peter G3LET