[UK-CONTEST] CQWW Results for 2008

Berni G0IDA g0ida at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 12:36:59 PDT 2009

Roger,

Thank you for the  info, this is very good news indeed because I put in a big effort to achieve this :-) There was a lot of planning, looking at previous results etc... etc... can't give away too much to my success tho but as a taster the rig was a K3 with two RX's.... one in each head phone :-)

OK on SP, glad you enjoyed it and a shame I didn't realise that you were going because I actually had free days from work and was hoping to pick up a 160m certificate for 1st place but more to the point you would have got yourself a personal guide speaking the lingo but there still would have been no excuse to taste the the drinks which were less than soft ;-)

73's

Berni
IDA