[UK-CONTEST] Re RSGB 21/28mhz Contest.

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 15:03:44 PDT 2009

Oop's - just had a gentle reminder that I overlooked IOTA when I wrote this is the last hf contest remaining on our calendar, in thinking about our traditional events how could I overlook our newest and star performer - sorry Don.

Now that IOTA publicity machine is one that we could use, or how about GB7HQ? Is there an active ham in the uk who did not hear about the need to support them in the IARU contest and rally to the cause? That is the kind of action needed here.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ.