[UK-CONTEST] Planning Application doomed to failure in North Lincolnshire - latest news for your amusement

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 06:36:54 PDT 2009

HI Nick.

  Well, I managed to circulate the NARC Club and you got a fair support from here. I am doing it again
to catch those who missed the first time.

  However, I DO need VP2M on 160................

Seriously though, I cannot see how that council can take into consideration views from anybody 100km away.
What about our VK/Zl/W/VE friends? Couldn't you get some support there?

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.