[UK-CONTEST] PJ2 Activity for CQWW

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 12:19:14 PDT 2009

As will know, the CQWW SSB contest is only 9 days away.

Both Martin, G4XUM and myself will be joining W0CG WA4PGM K6AM K8LEE W9JUV
N0VD and N0YY out at PJ2T this year, for a M/M effort.

We will be travelling out on 20th Oct; and returning on 27th

There should be significant activity on all bands and modes beforehand by
all participants; using the PJ2/homecall format (W0CG as PJ2DX)

I hope that we can be on at PJ2T sunset on 160 and/or 80m to EU; this worked
well last year from 6Y1V. I hope that it will e a new one for someone!

The Brit contingency will most likely be on 160/80m and 15/10m mainly during
the contest

Look forward to working you before and during the contest!

73

Dave
G3NKC