[UK-CONTEST] G4FNL Sprint effort

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Fri Oct 9 02:13:46 PDT 2009

Hello Graham (aka Bartholomew),

Not sure having a 'funny' eleven letter name is such a good
idea when Win-Test's Sprint Name-Field (and Cabrillo) only
accept ten letters!

My log has the first ten letters only : Bartholome.
RSGB Sprint Log-checkers be warned!

73 - Nigel G3TXF

-----Original Message-----
From: uk-contest-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:uk-contest-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of
G4FNL
Sent: 08 October 2009 22:47
To: UK-Contest
Subject: [UK-CONTEST] G4FNL Sprint effort

Well, sorry to everyone for the rather lengthy name from me
this evening.
It's good CW practice though isn't it?  Not sure it did me
any favours though.... as I ended up with 50 Q's. There were
quite a few higher serial numbers. Activity from where I was
seemed to have dipped for this contest, but it was nice to
hear some more of our EU cousins joining in. (PS, there's
the CW EU Sprint this Saturday - so if you're not at the
Convention......)

73  G4FNL