[UK-CONTEST] G4FNL Sprint effort

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 9 03:00:46 PDT 2009

Cue mad dash to the logs to check the names column before submitting..!

I'm sure if he appears on Saturday afternoon in the Eusprint he will have reverted to 'Ed'..... ;-)

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF

PS. Very surprised we didn't work last night Nigel. Had plenty of 'down time' here but just heard you QSYing once and that was it..