[UK-CONTEST] RSGB / Wyboston

Tammie Evans m3enf at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 12 14:18:18 PDT 2009

Well I’m glad I decided to go – what a fab weekend.  Thank you to all who
put on the event and all the speakers.  It’s so nervewracking (for me
anyway) seeing all the famous DXers
 I’m far too shy to speak to most of you
lol
 it’s what I imagine meeting my favourite popstars would be like.  If my
“amateur radio CV” (as K4UEE said!) is a ¼ of some of those at the event I
would be pleased

Definitely going next year

Upon hearing a number of “OMs” mentioning the fact their YLs or XYLs don’t
let them play radio on holidays
 I’m a YL without a OM
 can they (OMs) be
hired for DXpeditioning? :P I apologise now if that offends anyone
 but I do
find it funny being a YL and into radio
 I guess I’m rare.

73 Tammie M3ENF