[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: Vertical radials

Paul Beecham paul at attenuate.org
Tue Oct 13 03:17:42 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Beecham <paul at attenuate.org>
Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [UK-CONTEST] Vertical radials
To: gm4kln at cairn-ltd.co.uk

Hi Ian et all,
In the final stages of a radial project here please see some pics that
might be useful
http://www.g6pz.com/2009/09/22/80m-4-sq-radial-system/
The best thing that I have found to pin the radials down with is 3mm
galv fencing wire ( available on Ebay or B & Q etc ) bent to shape
while still on the coil and then cut to shape and hammered home over
the wire.

73 Paul G6PZ