[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: Vertical radials

Ian GM4KLN gm4kln at cairn-ltd.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 03:35:30 PDT 2009

Thanks Paul

Some great ideas in the Flickr for practical installation, which I'll
definitely emulate!

Intention is for the radials to bury themselves in the ground so currently
thinking bio-degradable pins....but I could easily use galv as you suggest
and remove them next year when the radials themselves have gone underground.

73, Ian GM4KLN