[UK-CONTEST] Fw: [WT-support] QSO numbers again

Mike Farmer G3VAO at ARRL.net
Tue Oct 20 13:29:14 PDT 2009

Worries me to Chris

perhaps next step is software writers should do the contest admin then they
could change the mults to "extras for using XYZ sofware"

Mike G3VAO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris G3SJJ" <g3sjj at btinternet.com>
Cc: <uk-contest at contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [UK-CONTEST] Fw: [WT-support] QSO numbers again

Worries me that a software writer wants the rules changed because they
can't accommodate the rules! Tale wagging dog? Never had any problems
with N1MM. I recall NA and Writelog having probs a few years ago.

Chris G3SJJ

Ray - G4FON wrote:
> Jim,
>
> The process I outlined to you has been actively used for some years for
the IOTA contest and the logs are accepted by the contest
> robot to the extent that we achieved a provisional 11th place this year.
>
> There may be an issue, but it is wrong to claim that the technique that I
outlined to you does not work to the satisfaction of the