[UK-CONTEST] Proposed change to UK Activity Contest

Andy Swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 00:54:34 PDT 2009

<Regwoolley at aol.com> wrote:

> If you listen at the start of any 2m ac that I do under the club call
> G3SDC/A I am sat on 144.240 Aerial to the north!For at least 15- 20 mins!
>I find it rather strange, some of you don't turn  up in my log too often!
> Reg G8VHI

And I see you there in my log for July (you missed June and I missed the rest).   And I'm sure we're all very grateful Reg, although maybe you could be persuaded to increase the  20 mins out of a 2 and a half hour contest?   Perhaps if only UK squares counted for mults?  But now I know the frequency I'll be out looking for you first!

Unfortunately you are a rare breed as evidenced by all the other folks who _didn't_ appear in my log.

Thanks for the qso(s)  and I promise I will be more QRV in the future, just got to get this stage of the building works finished.

73
Andy
gm8oeg

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096