[UK-CONTEST] Proposed change to UK Activity Contest

Andy Swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 01:14:53 PDT 2009

<gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

> I also completely agree with Ray CXM's point that only UK mult's should
> count, to try to promote inter UK contacts.

I hope all you folks who are saying this are putting that in the "Q3 other comments" box!

>Perhaps mults further away
> from the centre of activity could be made more valuable to encourage
> activity from the North of Scotland and other far flung area's?

Do you mean something like:  Squares bordering you count 1 mult, squares bordering them count 2 mults, squares bordering them count 3 mults etc?  i.e.:

etc

(A bit of a different shape in IO91 of course as only UK mults will count  :-)

Interesting, but maybe a bit of a nightmare to score?

73
Andy
gm8oeg

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096