[UK-CONTEST] Proposed change to UK Activity Contest

gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 09:39:34 PDT 2009

I've already completed the questionnaire to say 30 minutes earlier start
and finish. I would love it to be an hour earlier each end but I would
never make the start and I reckon many /P's would be in a similar position
to myself in that respect.

I also completely agree with Ray CXM's point that only UK mult's should
count, to try to promote inter UK contacts. Perhaps mults further away
from the centre of activity could be made more valuable to encourage
activity from the North of Scotland and other far flung area's?

Cheers.

Gordon
MM0GPZ/P