[UK-CONTEST] Proposed change to UK Activity Contest

Regwoolley at aol.com Regwoolley at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 08:27:30 PDT 2009

The question over the finish time stems from my question at Wyboston this
month. If you wish to put questions directly to the RSGB Contest guys. We
hope  again next year to run a VHF stream. We would also like to have another
chance  to have a contest question session. So there is your chance! I for
one ALWAYS  beam north on 2m at the start. I find it rather strange, some of
you don't turn  up in my log too often! I sign G3SDC/A in the activity
contest!

Reg G8VHI

Joint coordinator of the RSGB Convention VHF stream
With no connections in any other way to the  RSGB!