[UK-CONTEST] Proposed change to UK Activity Contest

Andy Swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 07:25:23 PDT 2009

> The surprise emanates from it being quite late in the day for a survey for
> the 2010 calender when balanced against previous commentary that rules were
> agreed early to accommodate publication in forthcoming yearbooks.
> I for one would welcome some clarity from the CC regarding the real cut-off
> point in any particular year when they will accept suggestions to improve UK
> contest rules.

A vote for only UK squares counting as multipliers duly entered.

I entered a couple of 2M ACs earlier in the year but it was really hard going talking to the backs of beams.   Due to circumstances out of my control I've not been able to participate  since but will give it a go again asap,   but making 20odd  QSOs in 2 and half hours isn't much of an incentive to stick at it.    Sometimes it seems like I get more QSOs on a decent mornings FSK MS than that!

Andy
gm8oeg

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096