[UK-CONTEST] STROKE QRP SHOULD I LOG IT?

tom wylie thomaswylie at sky.com
Sun Apr 11 05:25:37 PDT 2010

That of course should have been written as:   WN6ZDF/KG6

It's like those people who stick callsigns on the cluster like W4ABC/P5

not to indicate that he is in North Korea, but really meaning is that a
Florida station is operating in Texas.  What he should post is W4ABC/5

Come on guys, for goodness sake, we're supposed to be intelligent human
beings!

Tom

GM4FDM

PS  Why am I not G/GM4FDM   or GJ/GM4FDM????

Danny Higgins wrote:
> Many years ago I worked WN6ZDF/P/KG6.  If he was also /QRP, then how many
> logging programs would cater for a 16 character callsign in the logging
> window?
>
> Danny, G3XVR

I am fully aware that my youth has been spent
That my get up and go - has got up and went
But I really dont mind when I think with a grin
of all the great places my "get up" has been!