[UK-CONTEST] PSK & RSGB 80M CC Events

Gordon Brown gordonbrowns at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 28 01:27:50 PDT 2010

Although I participate in the 80M CC Events I really do look upon them as a joke, a bit of fun.  First of all it is not a Club Contest because Contest Groups participate.  The scoring system is such that the Clubs and Groups that can turn out the most participants have a huge advantage.  It would take a very persuasive politician to convince me that all participants are sticking to the correct power levels.  When can I expect to see SSTV introduced as a mode - it's the next step from RTTY and PSK.  All modes on the same evening would be a real challenge.

Gordon G3MZV