[UK-CONTEST] RSGB contests

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Thu Apr 29 04:30:33 PDT 2010

Ian
Why give up? Very one is intitled to there opinion. Unless you have a
TV radio mic on.  :(
The sstv could be moved after all it is only a dial twiddle but it
would be via the IRU as it would need to be World wide.
Oak trees start as acorns.
This is a good forum for contesting, it is a hobby let's all live
together peacefully and enjoy it life is to short.

73
Stuart Southern.
Sent from my iPhone.
First Aid Saves Lives.