[UK-CONTEST] "Bin my cards"...

Steve GW4BKG gw4bkg at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 30 03:03:51 PDT 2010

Like Nigel I still enjoy collecting QSL cards even after some 40 years of
operating.
I always check a station's qrz.com entry before sending a card & see very
few instances
where the operator has specifically indicated that he does not want to QSL.
I would have thought that SCC calls would be of specific interest to WPX
collectors
like myself.
If you really do not want to exchange cards please say so on QRZ.
I will avoid further "soapbox" comment on the general subject of QSLing as I
got myself
mildly "flamed" last time I did !!
73s