[UK-CONTEST] [CDXC] DL QSLing

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 30 09:46:56 PDT 2010

Roger

Totally agree with you. The DLs and some USA stations send a QSL for
every contact. I now put all DL cards in my recycle box except for the
2m ones. I just cannot be bothered to waste my time/money on DL QSLs
anymore.

In the case of the other countries I will send one back if I have not
sent them a QSL'd on that band/mode before.

David G3YYD