[UK-CONTEST] Remote possibilities...

David Gould dave at g3ueg.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 03:41:36 PST 2010

Nigel,

The scenario you describe is new to me..

As I see it, It breaks down into two parts.

Operating a third party station is a variant of my Scenario 2.  Very
similar to being a guest Op.  The main benefit is that someone else
is doing the station build/maintenance.

I don't quite understand the operating two stations simultaneously bit.
Was it one station in one contest and the other in the second, or
Both stations in both contests?
Was it real simultaneous or time-slicing?

I don't see a problem of one person spending some time on one contest
and different time (within the same overall period) on a second
contest, (other than reducing ones score in both!!!)

I would need a bit more information of this, I am struggling to see
the benefit to the operator of doing this.  I wonder if it was seen
as just a technical challenge.

73,
Dave, G3UEG