[UK-CONTEST] QSL policy

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 1 09:20:58 PST 2010

Hello Chris,

> there is no obligation on anyone to QSL any QSO at all, is there ?
Except human decency when someone asks you for something which costs you almost nothing.

> Hence I use LoTW and two QSL Managers
Bravo, good man!

>hopefully 70000 less paper cards printed.
Sorry, most LoTW confirmations happen in addition to paper cards, not instead of. I have uploaded 160k QSOs to LoTW, VooDoo Contest Group has some 200k but I see no decline in my QSL card print numbers.

> don't tell those who are not interested in QSLs that we are in the wrong.
You're right. Just trying to re-inject some neighbourly co-operation in this dog-eat-dog, self-centred, self-serving, ugly world.

73 de Roger/G3SXW.