[UK-CONTEST] QSL Policy (OT)

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 09:17:46 PST 2010

I disagree - however, I haven't sent a paper QSO card yet, just not got around to it. But my special event station colleague for JOTA and other Scout events has.
It does nothing for people, if we show a slide show of QSL cards (even if that was possible at a campsite), but being able to hold one in their hand while we say 'that is one that came from Brazil last year' does have an effect.
There are many people who do send and collect paper cards and we should support them in that.

--
73 de M0XDF