[UK-CONTEST] QSL policy

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Tue Feb 2 05:06:28 PST 2010

Hi
As someone who has never been a fan of qsl cards I am mystified as to
why anyone volunteers to be a qsl manager for someone else's qsl
chores;  it smacks of masochism to me! ;-)

Having said that, how does one get someone to volunteer to be your qsl
manager?   I would qsl much more often if someone else was doing the
work!  At the end of the day it is surely up to the individual, if they
don't want to qsl that is their choice.  I don't see why they should be
chastised for not qsl'ing.  I get cards from some stations who send
cards for each and every contact ( many being from Germany), surely that
is pretty pointless.
73
Alex