[UK-CONTEST] Feb 144 UKAC

Paul pasquet g4rra at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 10:51:29 PST 2010

Im not entirely sure that UKAC is in decline.

In fact I would say its been the best supported VHF contest for some time,and the entries keep on rising.

With regards to scoring,it would be nice if it was 1 point per kilometre without multipliers....it would be even

 better if it was 10 points per kilometre if you were in IO80 at the time  :-)

Paul G4RRA