[UK-CONTEST] General Rules

Rob - G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Sun Feb 7 06:38:46 PST 2010

Yes, "/A" is now usable again. In which case the original definition is the
one that I use:

/A = a permanent building other than your main station address
/P = a non-permanent (but stationary) location
/M = a mobile location

but again, from a license perspective, these are all optional.

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk