[UK-CONTEST] General Rules

Ian Pawson ian at pawson.f2s.com
Sun Feb 7 08:46:52 PST 2010

Hi Dave,
Sorry, I think you are wrong.  This rule means that stations who enter the
fixed station section MUST operate from that call sign's registered address.
If you operate from anywhere else, you cannot enter the fixed station
section.  Since the use of the /P etc is now optional, the contest rules can
take precedence over the license (but only in this very limited way).

73,
Ian G0FCT