[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 86, Issue 24

GM3YEH gm3yeh at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:25:05 PST 2010

Hi Jim,

HFTA by Dean Straw is good.  It comes with the ARRL Antenna Book.  Terrain
data files are available for the UK.  Commercial grade software for terrain
modelling costs a lot of money.  Dean has presented some online webinars on
the use of HFTA that can still be accessed.  Contact me off list if you want
more info.

73 de Barry GM3YEH.