[UK-CONTEST] Wind Turbines

Ken Eastty ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 13 04:43:19 PST 2010

The UK CAA Directorate of Airspace Policy published CAP 764
Policy and Guidelines on Wind Turbines which states that "wind turbines
do not emit RF interference" (?), there's a lot more in the document
about the effects on radar etc. and it seems that there is some on going
work regarding the use of radar absorbent materials on wind turbines.
The whole document is at:
http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/Cap764.pdf
You have to register to gain access to the site but anyone can do this.
I wonder what the effects on digital TV signals might be?

73...

Ken

G3LVP