[UK-CONTEST] Building and testing VHF antenna combiners

Steve Thompson g8gsq at f2s.com
Sat Feb 13 15:41:51 PST 2010

52 ohms vs 50 - unless you've paid a fortune for a professional
grade directional coupler, your VWSR meter won't be able to
measure the difference and no transmitter will notice or care.

What's the arrangement of your 4m combiner? Depending on how it's
built you might expect to see 2:1 VSWR or very high VSWR if one
load is open circuit.

Steve