[UK-CONTEST] Mobile Towers & Top Band

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 15 02:06:42 PST 2010

You could try adding 80m traps to your antenna and
the extra wire to make it resonant on 1830. You could
bring the ends in towards the supporting mast.
    It does make me wonder what guys are using on
160m, during the Contest some Gs were 30-40 db over
and others in the noise a 60-70db spread. I wonder
why those with no room don't put up a 160m mobile
antenna with a small amount of radials, it must work
better than on a car. 73 Clive GM3POI