[UK-CONTEST] RSGB CC (cw) - 18th Feb

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Fri Feb 19 04:17:41 PST 2010

Snap!  Exactly the same experience from here Stewart, most unusual from
here to be able to work G's and longer distance EU at the same time.  I
had much the same country spread as you.  Usually when G's are strong
with each other we GM's have to squeeze between the cracks where English
stations are +40dB with each other - but not last night, I was able to
run G's and EU the whole contest.
Alex, GM3ZBE