[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest 2010 - J38CW

Colin Wilson colin at sheffield-live.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 15:59:38 PST 2010

Hi all
just a heads up in case you have not seen this months RADCOM!  J38CW will be
active again from Grenada for this years BERU and our website is as below.
Were also on Twitter if you should wish to contact us via the web say to set
up a sked for after the contest!  I hope to have internet connectivity from
time to time to upload my logs (not BERU) and you can see those via the
website or via QRZ.COM. This is a honeymoon/holiday/dxpedition style
operation with two ops the XYL to be Sharon J38SW and myself.
We hope to work you either during the contest or anytime after. I intend
focusing on LF bands and will be operational in CW,SSB and various data
modes. Sharon will most likely operate 20m SSB and up all will depend really
on band conditions. Our operating schedule and frequencies will be available
soon on the website and I will try to catch SS/SR for LF operations but will
be adhoc due to Grenada being 5 hours behind UK.

73

Colin G3VCQ/J38CW
www.sheffield-live.co.uk

For details of the Commonwealth contest see
www.beru.org.uk