[UK-CONTEST] Dressler D 200 s VHF Linear Amp

Pascal Grandjean - F5LEN grandjean.pascal at laposte.net
Sun Feb 21 16:54:45 PST 2010

Hi Will,
I know at least 3 models of D200S... and have two here still
working well.

You can use the attenuator on the back side of the amp.
(It's a single variable capacitor).
Or if you can choose the output power of the transceiver,
D200 work well with few watts input.

I'm not sure that reaching 1KW output with a D200 is a good idea
for stations in your neighborhood... ;-)

73's Pascal - F5LEN