[UK-CONTEST] 50MhzAC this week some basic info

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Tue Feb 23 07:09:18 PST 2010

Hi
I note from the rules that the large locator squares are a multiplier
and scoring is points per Km.  Is it normal practice in this contest to
just send the locator as 4 characters or should I use the full 6
character locator ? (IO86lf in my case)
Any specific frequency limits for this contest, any real "No No" in
choice of frequency?

As I said I am so completely out of touch with VHF and 50MHz these days
that I am really a new boy ;-)   (not very often I can say that these days!)
73
Alex