[UK-CONTEST] Original QRP contest

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Jan 3 12:18:36 PST 2010

Well I was on Clive..... mainly on 80m to grab a few 2010 slots. It is
interesting that I was able to easily work quite a lot of the eastern
Europeans on QRP while I call QRO chaps on 80m till I am blue in the
face and get no response!

I didn't bother with the other contest running this weekend, the EUCW
contest on 160m. I have entered that in the past to support GQRP, but
got tired of getting the long exchange over with my QRP - '599 Dave
GQRP 11029' is quite a mouthful....

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com