[UK-CONTEST] Soapbox comments on the robot

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 11 02:51:41 PST 2010

Anyone else think it would be neat to have the robot dump the soapbox onto a separate page as soon as the logs have been uploaded?

That way we could all get to read everyones' thoughts on the contest straight away and not have to wait for the results to come out. Possible?

FWIW my AFS CW soapbox said something along the lines of "..first hour great then becoming distinctly mediocre with the last half hour dire". Good fun though ofcourse....

The HFCC robot is excellent - for me this would be a nice little extra.

73,

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF