[UK-CONTEST] AFS

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Mon Jan 11 03:01:23 PST 2010

I could only manage a couple of hours but managed 78 contacts.  My CW is
getting better and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  The time just flew by.  The K3
was great and the signals were just popping out of the band :)  Thanks to
all who worked me.  This was my first real attempt at AFS and I will be
back!  One thing that was noticeable was the lack of stations with key
clicks this time.  Only once did I work a station and have to ask for the
number 3 times because of bad clicks from an adjacent station.
Thanks once again for a fun afternoon and although I will be in the SSB leg
next week, I can't see it being as much fun!

73 Ian

--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC & HB9DRV-9 DX Clusters