[UK-CONTEST] January 70cm UKAC

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 11:07:23 PST 2010

Came on to give some points/multiplier away.
Conditions average or slightly below par.
I usually S&P, looking for those who take the time to look this way but this session I opted to do a bit more CQ'ing, mainly on CW.
4 GM's were active from what I heard, representing just IO75 and IO85 so the usual and not unexpected thumbs down from up here. A similar story in Northern Ireland and Cumbria and just one station in IO94 to save grace for the North East.
Managed a good sprinkling of stations in Lancashire/Yorkshire, nothing from Wales and the majority of contacts being spread between Wiltshire and Essex.
Best DX was with Uffe, PA5DD at 730Km.

73 Ray GM4CXM IO75TW