[UK-CONTEST] Ethics & Financial restraints?

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 15 05:27:45 PST 2010

You try making a team of four within 50m in Northern
GM it's not on. I proposed to the HFCC the idea of
having teams broken into a size of club i.e 1-3;
4-9;10+ but it was ignored. So we have the situation
presented to us where the Largest Club in terms of
entries will win, go fix that. Their is no distance
limit in the CCs so it is quite possible for a G club
to have other countries representing it what's wrong
with that, for instance GM in a G club or F or GW in
the same group, or is it that some see their current
size advantage being eroded.
73 Clive GM3POI