[UK-CONTEST] AFS deliberate QRM

ALEX LISTER alexcom22 at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 17 03:39:21 PST 2010

Callum
There was abuse down the bottom end also.!
Attempting to find a spot to call CW was twice asked to move .

Heard G3SDC getting almost constant abuse early on every time I tuned across, (QRM From G land)
Worked you when u were getting deliberate EU QRM.

Perhaps we have to rem that many of the Amateur community find Contests a pain in the bum.
I used to try to avoid the SSTV frequencies but they seems to spread on Contest times ?
And although unlikely to cause any interference during AFS the Disaster Emergency freq was avoided by me at least !
But its impossible on a crowded band to avoid all the net frequencies.

--- @ WiseStamp Signature. Get it now