[UK-CONTEST] OT. how to bring coax through new wall?

Rob - G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 1 01:20:37 PDT 2010

Andy

Following Nubsey's suggestion, another option occurred to me.........

If you have yet to finalise the window designs, and I assume that these are
double-glazed, why not plan for a sectioned window where you have a small
"fixed" panel.

It should be possible to replace this glass panel (and keep it safe for
if/when you sell the house or move shack) with an identical panel made from
Perspex. You could then drill the panel, feed the cables through and seal
around them with silicone sealer. It would be easy to add additional holes
as needed.

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk