[UK-CONTEST] OT. how to bring coax through new wall?

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 1 02:15:57 PDT 2010

I think it depends how properly you want to do it.
For lots of reasons like RFI, lightening etc you
should have an earthed plate with long back to backs
mounted in it.
    I suggest you check out the handbooks to see the
preferred method, rather than do what I did and just
knock through the stone and bring in the 50 odd
coaxes!
73 Clive GM3POI