[UK-CONTEST] Up-load your IARU logs to WRTC!

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Sun Jul 11 06:15:09 PDT 2010

Hello UK-Contesters.

The log up-load on the WRTC-2010 is exceedingly impressive.
I have just up-loaded my 1,300 QSO IARU Contest Log in no
time flat. The web-site gives you an instant acknowledgement
that your log has been received OK and your callsign also
immediately appears with a "time stamp" on their excellent
received logs pages.

The WRTC chaps want your log up-loaded by 18z this evening.
I can't think of any sensible reason NOT to up-load your
IARU Contest log to help the Judges of this magnificent
contest operating event. [This up-loading to WRTC is not the
same as submitting your log. That still has to be done in
the usual way.]

If you haven't already helped WRTC in this small way by
up-loading your IARU Contest log (however big or however
small), then pse just get on with it by 1800z tonight
(Sunday)!

73 - Nigel G3TXF